Graduations have happened in Fort Collins and now our teens have lots of time to enjoy life. Why not take advantage of a free membership offered at the Central and North Miramont Lifestyle Fitness locations?
Miramont is affording teens between the ages of 14 and 17 the opportunity to have access to the clubs from June 1 – August 16, 2015. They can enroll at the Central location until June 15. Make sure you enroll soon because this program is capped at 200 teens. Also, participants must sign up with a parent or guardian present.
What To Do
- Download the registration form at www.miramontlifestyle.com and turn in paperwork at the Central Club at 2211 South College Avenue, Fort Collins.
- Teens are required to participate in a one hour teen fitness certification, unless Miramont has documentation that a teen passed the certification in 2014.
- Teens may use the North and Central clubs during normal business hours, and may workout for up to two hours each day.
- Miramont is providing teens with access to most North and Central group exercise classes, including: yoga, kick, pilates, Spinning® and more.
- For more information, people can contact Tyler Hoerner, Membership Director, at 970.672.4226.
- Additional services may be purchased at the normal rates. Some restrictions apply for certain activities and areas.
Spread the word because this is an awesome opportunity for our local teenagers!